Macrogen offers an oligo synthesis service on various scales using high-quality raw materials and an optimized process. The synthesized oligos are used in various biology and medical fields such as DNA sequencing, PCR, SNP study, gene synthesis, NGS service, qPCR service, biochip and siRNA expression.
Macrogen uses 1000Å CPG to provide high-quality oligos, and offers independently developed MOPC purification for all oligos as a default
option. MOPC purification, a cartridge purification method, has efficiency similar to that of HPLC and PAGE purification. MALDI-TOF is used for thorough quality control of all oligos, and result reports are provided with the synthesized oligos.
All processes of the oligo service of Macrogen including synthesis, purification and dispensing are performed by automated equipment, which enables more accurate dispensing, and a more convenient test environment is provided based on the standardized service. It is possible to monitor the entire process from online order to oligo synthesis, confirmation of results, and delivery with Macrogen’s own Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- Scales from 0.025 µmole to 1 µmole
- Quick delivery by express courier (using FedEx / DHL International shipping)
- Accurate concentration provided by the liquid handling system
- Orders, progress of synthesis, delivery, and results of synthesis can be confirmed by Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Duplex oligos (double-stranded oligos) are possible
- Free shipping: ≥ 300 bases of primers
- Standard oligos can be synthesized for 3 ~ 130 mer
- For modified oligos, up to 60 mer is recommended (Inquire for oligos of 60 mer or more)
Oligo Synthesis Purification
- Order Confirmation
- Oligo Synthesis
- Quality Check